Worry Free Cancellation (WFC)
We've created a Worry Free Cancellation Plan so you can get your money back or experience a zipline tour on another date.
You can cancel and reschedule your zipline tour with very few limitations with the Worry Free Cancellation Policy.
- At the time of reservation you can opt into this plan for a 10% fee.
- This policy is entirely optional, or you can choose the standard cancellation policy below.
- The Worry Free Cancellation Plan entitles you to a 100% refund, less the 10% (non-refundable) fee.
- Cancellations must be made before 1pm (Colorado Mountain time) the day before your rafting trip.
- If you cancel after the deadline, you are eligible for a rain check raft trip valid for the rest of the season provided in a transferable gift certificate.
- If you arrive late for your zipline tour, your trip will be rescheduled to the next available tour. If you are not able to take our next available tour or a tour is unavailable, your reservation will be converted to a transferable gift certificate that is valid for the rest of the season.
- No shows are not eligible for refunds.
- Your gift certificate is applicable to Royal Gorge Rafting & Zipline Tours - so you are eligible to use it at Royal Gorge Rafting instead.
If you opt out of the worry free cancellation fee, your reservation is subject to the standard cancellation policy below.
Standard Cancellations & Refunds
We require 10 days advanced notice for cancellations
- Our cancellation fee is $15.00 per person
- The remainder of your deposit will be refundable at this time
Group Cancellations of 12 or more
- Groups of this size require 30 days notice
- Cancellations less than 30 days are not subject to refund
- Unless you have chosen the WFC policy at time of reservation
No shows, late arrivals, and changes
- Are not eligible for refunds
- Although we may allow a one time change within the same year based upon availability and circumstance. All changes will incur a change fee of $10.00 per person.
Important Note: We understand and will make exceptions to either policy for extenuating circumstances; accidents, documented illnesses, tragic events, etc. Notification must be made within a reasonable time after an incident occurs. Supporting, legitimate documentation will be requested on your behalf as good will.
Taxes & Fees
We have both land use access fees and Colorado State parks fees as we raft within Colorado’s largest State park known as the Arkansas Headwater Recreation Area. This area stretches approx. 120 miles from Granite, Colorado to Pueblo, Colorado.
With many areas managed and leased from the BLM by Colorado State Parks, all fees are added to the price of the trip and are not exempt.
Taxes are levied on Vacation Rentals, Retail sales items, Photo purchases, or food items at our restaurant.
By making a deposit to Royal Gorge Zipline Tours, Royal Gorge Rafting, or Royal Gorge Vacation Rentals you are stating that you understand, acknowledge, and agree to our terms & policies.